Lately I’ve been buying up plants everytime I head to the grocery store. The problem is that I do not love the pots they come with! So…I decided to make my own. Since you know I’ve been completely obsessed with lips lately, so I decided to go monochromatic and make them all white. I made more lips than needed, so I decided to make a picture frame, too. I found these frames at the bullseye section at Target.
What you’ll need:
Lips mold or any shape you choose to use
Pot or large bowl or picture frame.
- Use small pieces of white clay and push them into the mold. Make sure you’ve filled all of the cavities.
- Pop the lips out of the mold and make as many as will fit the pot.
- Bake the clay according to the instructions on the package. I bake mine on a piece of foil or a ceramic tile. Let cool.
- Using a dab of loctite, glue on the lips. Wipe off any extra glue that might show from behind. Let dry for 24 hours.
- Spray paint in the color of your choice! I chose white for this project.
Want more polymer clay help? Check out this post which has everything you’ll need to get started with Polymer clay and Sculpey clay.