Have you ever struggled with the missing sock syndrome? If so, this is the craft for you! This cozy craft is easy, cute and fun for any age.
1 white tube sock
1 colorful sock
1 rubber band
Craft Glue or Hot Glue
Sewing ballpoint pins
1. Fill the sock with rice. I find it is easiest to fill a drinking cup with rice and put the sock around the rim of the cup. Fill the sock with rice until it reaches the ankle area.
2. Tie a tight knot.
3. Trim off the excess sock.The knot will be the snowman’s head (the knot will be hidden under the hat)
4. Take a rubber band and make a waist.
5. Now it is time to make the face and buttons. Place ball pins to make the eyes, mouth and buttons.
6. Take a colorful sock and cut off the toe. This will be the snowman’s hat.
7. Use some craft glue and glue into place
8. Using the rest of the colorful sock, cut a strip and make a scarf. Tie it on!
9. Add any other creative touches to give your snowman personality!