Holiday 2021 brings more hope and excitement than last year, but because of the supply chain issues and slow shipping, it’s not too early to start shopping now. Holiday gift guides are my absolute favorite and teens and tweens are the demographic I know best right now. I polled teens and tweens in all of my classes (plus my own kids), and these are the gifts that popped up over and over again. I hope these holiday gifts help for those hard-to-shop-for teenagers to get exactly what they want.Custom Stickers
Whether your teen is sporty, artsy, a homebody or all of the above, we’ve got some fun shopping for you to add to your list this holiday season.
Disclaimer: I do occasionally receive a small commission from purchases made through affiliate links.
Obviously, I always recommend our boxes for creative teens and tweens, but you know I love so many other products, too. Here are just a few to get started with!
1. Sculpey – The BEST clay for getting started with many many projects. I absolutely love using Sculpey with all of my classes. The kids love how many different projects they can complete with just a small amount. Get started with this beginner kit – it has everything you’ll need and more!
3. Sticker Maker – Once they master procreate, they can make their designs into water bottle stickers! If they’re not into making their own stickers, you can always order
4. stickers from A Wink and a Nod.
5. Cricut – Everyone loves the Cricut maker. Let your child create and start their own creative business. With the Cricut you can make t-shirts, waterbottles, cut leather, acetate and much more! This is the gift they will keep forever.
6. Custom Stationery and Custom Stickers – there’s nothing better than receiving a gift with your name on it.
7. Bead kits – Do your kids want to make their own jewelry? These are great starter kits.
8. Friendship Bracelet Kit – Nothing makes me happier than kids crafting. Give them the gift of creativity.
9. Phone chains – Everyone is looking to accessorize and this is not just limited to earrings and necklaces. Jewelry for your phone? I think yes!
10. Sharpies I know that Sharpie brand permanent markers are banned in a lot of homes, but under the right conditions, these can be incredible. I use them all of the time for art projects, poster making, sharpie tie dye and more. Kids love the privilege of using Sharpies. Pro Tip: hand sanitizer removes sharpie from tables.
11. Prisma color markers I have noticed that when kids get really high quality art supplies, they take better care of them. Prisma Color markers are excellent markers with positive reviews on all platforms. I love these specific ones because they are dual tip. If you’re going to get a really nice set of markers, I also recommend these to display them on. They come in different sizes, so read the fine print to make sure your markers fit properly.
Everyone loves a day or two on the couch or time at home. Even after 20 months of Covid, I still savor my nights in. Here are some great gifts for kids who love to stay in sometimes.
12. Happy Face Slippers – Someone bought these for me and my 13 year old daughter immediately asked to steal them. I, of course, said “no.”
13. Neon Signs – Neon signs are so cool and finally they can be found right on Amazon. These instantly make incredible tik tok backdrops.
14. Decorative Throw Pillows – Teens spend tons of time in their rooms facetiming their friends. Why not set them up with a cool backdrop?
15. For Keepsies – I am SO in love with this company. The owner, Joyce Fox, takes old t-shirts and makes them into stunning blankets and pillows. It kills two birds with one stone – declutter your child’s shirts and create a meaningful keepsake.
16. Chargers There is a constant need for new chargers in my house and it seems like there’s always one missing. Whenever I buy my kids new chargers, they are always excited. It doesn’t matter which charger you end up purchasing, but I will say that everyone seems to fight over the lightning speed fast charger.
Camp, vacations, travel? If you’ve got a kid who loves to get out, these are amazing gifts that they’ll be sure to use for years and years.
18. Joy Rebellion overnight bag – This is a local company and all of the bags are one of a kind and made to order. Plus, her insta stories are the best.
19. Candy tumblers – this awesome company is Canada-based, but ships to the US. I just about died when I saw these water bottles.
20. Crazy creek chairs – If your kid is going to camp this summer, this is a must have item! It’s light and comfortable and makes sitting outside on the grass a lot more comfortable.
21. Jordans – Everywhere I look, teens and tweens are wearing Jordan’s. Finally, high heels are out the window and these are the new party shoes!
22. Air Force Ones
23. Stitched hat – I know I am recommending these for teens and tweens, but I wear mine all winter long and I love the added pops of color. Plus, this local business sells their hats to Denny’s (the clothing store that I grew up going to in NY).
24. Electric scooter In all fairness, my daughter has been begging for one of these and I can’t get myself to spend this kind of money, but she is saving up to buy it for herself. That being said, it has been spotted by many older kids and teenagers in my neighborhood and the kids all seem to really love riding on it.
25. Apple watch Full disclosure; my kids do not own apple watches. But I absolutely love mine and in an ideal universe, I wish kids had apple watches only instead of phones. I love that I can just go for a walk with my dog and not have to bring my phone with me – it feels like magic!
26. Hydro flask with straw attachment – These are very much still a thing. I also happen to love that the teens/tweens add their own stickers to make them unique. Aren’t kids amazing?
27. Bombas – I am obsessed with these socks! Not only are they perfect socks to wear with any sneaker, they also donate socks to the homeless population and they donate millions to other incredible causes.
28. Raw edge sweaters – These are a hit with the teen crowd. They’re cozy, comfortable and can be dressed up or down. They come in tons of colors and patterns. Finally, teens can embrace threadbare wear!
31. Madhappy sweatshirts – I am obsessed with this company because of how they promote mental health awareness. Plus, the shirts are super cute and teens love them. They sell out fast, so if you find one you love, get it while it’s hot!
32. Claw Clips – The 90’s are back and this means giant hair clips. Do you think banana clips will ever come back?
33. Basketball bracelets – Have a sport lover? These basketball bracelets have been popping up all over town.
34. Music Lover Sweats – This is an incredible local company and everything is handmade and one of a kind. The sweats are super soft and make great gifts.
35. Mornings Optional Kicks – I love these shoes and they’re perfect for anyone that likes to put their own unique twist on things. Each item is one of a kind and made to order.
36. Superdry – My son loves all things Superdry! Their shirts are incredibly soft and durable. They make everything from shirts, to jackets to backpacks and more!
37. Personal Pouches – I am obsessed with using these. My kids keep their masks and vaccine cards in these pouches and they have their names on them to keep things easy. This is a kid-based business and you know how much I love that!
I love this store! She is incredibly creative and will make any custom acrylic gifts. Order early!