MOON WALL HANGING
Affiliate disclaimer: Although I stand by all of the products I use, I can receive a small commission from any products purchased via my links.
So day five started a little rocky but ended on a high note given the circumstances. I can’t believe we have been social distancing now for 5 days! Interesting times… I am including a video at the bottom of this post with detailed instructions on how to make this moon yarn with few supplies. The video is not the best quality and I really had to step outside of myself to include my voice, but I wanted to do a full length tutorial to make life easier for you. Please let me know if you make it and if you have any questions at all!
WHAT DO I NEED?
- CARDBOARD BOX
HOW DO I MAKE THEM?
- CUT OUT THREE CIRCLES FROM CARDBOARD
- OVERLAP THE FIRST TWO AND TRACE THE OUTLINE TO MAKE A MOON SHAPE
- CUT THE THREE MOONS AND GLUE THEM TOGETHER
- WRAP THE MOON IN YARN (SEE VIDEO)
- USING A MACRAME KNOT, HANG YARN AND RIBBON FROM THE BOTTOM