Affiliate disclaimer: Although I stand by all of the products I use, I can receive a small commission from any products purchased via my links.
Day 7: I spent the morning filming craft projects and am now editing them. I think today I sort of got used to this new reality. I am so inspired by what people are doing around the world to feed their creative energy. Tonight I’ve highlighted one of my favorite projects ever for you to try. I started making this one in high school and I covered the surface of a small table. I still have it. This one is easy, yet takes a little time. No big deal, right?
WHAT DO I NEED?
- FLAT, NON-POROUS MATERIAL (TILE OR GLASS OR METAL)
- CLEAR MARBLES
- CRAFT GLUE
- CARTOONS OR MAGAZINES
- FOAM BRUSH
HOW DO I MAKE THEM?
- CUT UP THE CARTOONS OR MAGAZINES INTO SMALL PIECES
- GLUE THEM DOWN – YOU DO NOT NEED TO WAIT FOR THE GLUE TO DRY, BUT IT DOES DRY CLEAR
- GLUE DOWN THE CLEAR MARBLES BEGINNING WITH THE PERIMETER AND WORK YOUR WAY IN TOWARDS THE MIDDLE
- LET DRY – USE AS TRIVET OR DECORATIVE PLATE