Affiliate disclaimer: Although I stand by all of the products I use, I can receive a small commission from any products purchased via my links.
I’m sure by day 6 you’ve probably accumulated a few corks. Don’t throw them out! The thing I love most about this project is that it is VERY open ended and can be done over time. I have found that if you put out a bunch of materials and supplies and start crafting WITH the kids, they’re ideas surpass your’s within minutes. Kids (even older kids) are so creative and this is a fun craft to do with them! Think about how many quarantine characters you can make. Trust me, you’ll remember them forever!
WHAT DO I NEED?
- SHARPIES OR PERMANENT MARKERS
- CRAFT GLUE
- PAINT OR PAINT PENS
- PIECES OF FABRIC, FUZZ, FUR, WHATEVER RECYCLED MATERIALS YOU HAVE ON HAND
- HOT GLUE GUN (optional but makes life easier)
HOW DO I MAKE THEM?
- MAKE A FACE USING SHARPIES
- USE PAINT OR PAINT PEN TO MAKE CLOTHING
- ADD FABRIC OR MATERIAL IF YOU WANT
- GLUE ON ANY EXTRA EMBELLISHMENTS (HAIR, GLASSES, FLOWERS, ETC)
- BE CREATIVE!